Open Position: Office Assistant Job | Rexburg, Idaho
Safety Provisions, Inc. – Home of the Hard Hat Training Series (hardhattraining.com)
We are a small, family-oriented business that specializes in offering OSHA-compliant safety training, as well as the designing of eLearning courses and other training materials. Our online training classes and training kits are used by companies across the globe.
We are looking for someone to assist our office manager by performing various tasks related to all aspects of our business, including the safety side of the industries we serve (construction, maritime, general industry). More specifically, this position will assist with tasks such as customer support (chat, email, phone), order fulfillment, content creation, blog postings, and social media posts.
• 3/4 -Time to Full-Time, depending on the applicant
• A typical day starts at 8 am
• Largely depends on experience, but applicants can expect $10-$14/hour to start (health savings account, paid time off available for full-time, permanent employees)
Primary Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
• Customer Support (phones, emails, chats, invoicing, orders)
• Content creation using various eLearning systems
• Basic Payroll/Bookkeeping/Collections (will train as needed)
• Office Work (finalizing kits, publishing online courses)
• Heavy emphasis on technical writing and research as it pertains to safety rules, regulations, heavy equipment, construction/maritime/general industry
• Creating/Editing training scripts and courses using PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.
• Updating blogs, social media, etc.
• Designing materials using Adobe Creative Suite (will train as needed)
• High attention to detail
• Personable, Respectful, Honest, Hardworking, Reliable
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Excellent computer skills
• Ability to research thoroughly
• Drive to succeed
• Creative yet professional
• Ability to work hard when doing monotonous tasks
• Initiative, willing to find work and find ways to make us better
A plus if you have experience with:
• Any experience (direct or indirect) with construction, heavy equipment, OSHA, or the like.
• Web site work (WordPress, SEO)
• Also, bilingual Spanish is a definite advantage since we have Spanish-speaking customers and are often translating our programs.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name in the subject line. Your cover letter can be in the body of the email. We’ll be in contact for an interview if we feel that you are the right candidate. Please do not stop in. Students welcome to apply.
Open Position: Media Specialist Coming First Quarter 2020